Submission Terms & Conditions
By clicking “submit” on any of our submission pages, you are agreeing to the following Terms & Conditions:
- Tough Love never attempts to publicly humiliate any member of her audience.
- Tough Love recommends that you provide an unidentifiable alias in the “name” field.
- Tough Love never shares your email address with anyone or reveals your identity.
- Submissions of any kind do not sign you up for any subscriptions or email newsletters.
- The email addresses provided in the submission form are not held by the webmaster or the author of this site, and submission of the form does not result in any type of subscription or mailing list.
- All submissions become the property of ToughLoveAnswers.com and may be subject to public posting and editing for grammar, readability, and effectiveness. If the name on the submission seems too realistic, Tough Love will assign a vague alias to your question if it is used online.
- We recommend you write and save a copy of your questions somewhere on your computer, just in case something goes wrong when you hit submit.
- Even if your post does not appear on the website, Tough Love promises to read them all and may even respond to you via email.
- The more information you provide, the better your response can be.
- The posts by Tough Love are her opinion only. The opinions she posts on this website should not be a substitute for professional advice. This website is for entertainment purposes, and the reader is responsible for any actions taken by him or her regarding the advice rendered.
- toughloveanswers.com is not responsible for the comments posted by readers to this website, and the comments do not necessarily represent the views of the author of this site.
- By submitting a question to this website, you are stating you have read and understand our Disclaimer.